Custom Engagement Session
Engagement sessions show love, emotion, elegance. You want to look good. With special lighting, posing, location and background selection, you will look your best! As you plan your future together, let us capture your romance and excitement in photographs you will enjoy for generations.
1. Your custom engagement session session is designed to be relaxed and open ended, meaning that we take the time and freedom to capture your love with some really great images.
2. You get to choose the theme for your session.
3. You get to choose the location of your session.
4.You can change outfits during the session .
5.You can and we encourage you to bring fun props.
6. All your images are posted on line for your review and ordering of professional prints or books.
7. You get a Hi Res DVD of the digital files suitable for making large prints from and a print rights release.
Allow me to explain what you are paying for because I am sure most people don't understand the amount of work that goes into the session.
1. With each session you get a specific amount of time for us to actually shoot the session.
With the standard session you get a max of 2 hours of shooting session. That two hours covers our time to get to the session location shoot the session and return home after the session.
With the Custom session you have us for up to 4 hours.
2. Then we must review the images from the session, back the images up on our external hard drives to prevent any loss of the images.
3. Then we start the editing process, going through all the images and editing out the bad ones and doing color and contrast corrections to the images we choose to use.
4. Then we must retouch any images that may require retouching. Facial blemishes, eye corrections and minor stray hair corrections etc.
5. Then we must do the special effects to the images that we feel would look great with special effects.
6. Then the finished images are burned to a DVD for you.
7. Then the finished images are uploaded to a web site where you can view and share the images with friends and family.
8. Then we e-mail you the print rights release to the images on the DVD.
So as you can see there is actually twice as much time spent on steps 2 - 8 then there is actually shooting the session.