Today's Date: Monday, December 01, 2014
Main Contact: Jon Smith
Address: Home: 8 Main Blvd Atlanta, GA 30308 U.S.A.
Phone Number:Home: (111) 222-3333
Event: Smith-Jones Wedding
Event Date: Thursday, November 26, 2015
Coverage: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 10:00 AM - Tuesday, May 12, 2009 11:30 PM
Ceremony Location: First Church of ShootQVille
Reception Location: First Church of ShootQVille
Package Price: $1,200.00
This package is perfect for you!
Accepted forms of payment are: Credit / Debit Card, Check, Cash
Terms and Conditions:
1. REFUND POLICY: In the event of a postponement or cancellation of the event, the deposits and or payments made up to the time of the cancellation are not refundable. Deposits paid are considered a binding and legal agreement between the studio and the client. Your date and time for your event is not reserved until the deposit is paid.The payments or deposits made up to the time of the cancellation of an event may be applied to another event by the same client or another product or service provided by The Image Makers The client has the right to cancel the event package or any portion of the event package prior to the final payment on the event. After the event package has been paid for in full any part of the package not used by the client will not be refunded in cash but the client may use the same dollar value of the item not used toward the purchase of another item or service of equal value provided by The Image Makers.
2. This studio takes utmost care with respect to exposures, and delivery of images from an event, however, in the event this studio fails to comply with the terms of the event package this studios liability is limited to providing a service or product of equal value to the unused portion of the payment made toward the event package.
3. Although we make every effort to provide the products offered in your package some items may be changed or discontinued by our vendors. In this case we will provide you with an item of equal value as close to the original product as possible. We reserve the right to substitute items if necessary. Any products that were part of the event package such as wedding albums, parents albums or books must be ordered within 12 months from the date of the release of the event or will be subject to any price changes and current prices at the time your order is placed will apply.
4. It is understood that this studio will not be held responsible for photographs that can not be taken because of bad weather or late arriving members of the event including family members. Or photos that can not be taken due to lack of cooperation on the part of any member or members of the family or event party. Or photographs of particular subjects that were taken and did not turn out for any reason. And although we work very well with most venues we must comply to the rules and time line of the venue you have chosen and are not responsible for photos that can't be done because of the limitations imposed by the venue.
5. Client(s) acknowledges and agrees that the photographer is responsible for editing images that meet the standard of our quality of work. Images that do not meet our standards will be cut. Under no circumstances will unedited photographs or photographs that do not meet our standards of quality be issued to the Client(s) or anyone else. Client(s) will not receive every photograph taken at the event. Client(s) will only receive what the Image Makers Studio has edited and that has been approved as meeting our quality standards. We take a lot of images to ensure we can provide the best photographs possible, however we do not edit all images. We reserve the right to delete or not show any images that do not meet our standards of quality or photographs that we choose not to cull. It is at The Image Makers Studio's discretion as to which images will be edited, and presented to Client(s).
6. The client agrees the Image Makers studio or it's representatives has the right to photograph persons, and property included as part of this event. This studio reserves the right to use, publish, or display any photographs taken as a result of this contract. All negatives or digital images will remain the property of the studio.
EVENT EXTENSION: We offer our clients the convenience of purchasing additional time to view events online with Pictage.com. Your package includes 3 months but if you need additional time to make your choices or finish your wedding album you can purchase additional hosting time direct from Pictage.com. This is also ideal as a gift giving solution for family and friends, Event Extension allows for additional time to share the memories and finalize important product purchases. If your event has already expired you will need to contact your photographer and pay the studio instead of Pictage.com You can renew the event for 1-month $19.98, 3-months $39.96, 6-months $79.92, 1-year $159.84
We offer flexibility of packages allowing you to customize your event coverage and prints to suit your needs and budget. From the traditional to the photojournalistic, candid, special effects, composites, black and white, sepia and more. No other studio offers so much flexibility of packaging.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR IMAGES ON FILE: Any Images not purchased along with a copyright release from the photographer are only stored for a short period of time.
Portrait Images are stored for two years from the date of the session. That is any portrait session including engagement sessions that were part of the wedding package.
Wedding Images are stored for 3 years from the date of the wedding. After Three years we are not responsible for storing your images. If your images are available.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Any edits made to images after your image DVD is shipped would obviously not be done on the image DVD you have already received. But if you want any of the revised edited images you can purchase each edited image later as a digital download at the current studio price for digital downloads. Or pay $75 for a updated DVD with all the edits made after your image DVD was shipped.
Replacement or duplicate copies of your image DVD are priced at $75ea. This covers our time retrieving the images and burning and shipping a new DVD and copyright release.
Image Retouching: With every wedding package of $2900.00 or more every image that we present to you after your wedding or portrait session will have had some kind of image enhancement done to it before it was released to you. This is one reason why it takes 2 -4 weeks after some events for us to get your images ready for your viewing. All images include retouching of minor hair and eye corrections, facial blemishes if any are fixed, shine on skin is reduced or eliminated and other minor imperfections are fixed. All images are color corrected for best possible printing of your images. We do offer additional retouching services beyond those already mentioned such as adding or removing people from an image, adding or removing things in a background of an image like an unwanted auto or people. We can make the grass greener and the sky more blue but these things all require additional work beyond what is included in the price of the package. This kind of additional retouching services start a $65/image. We will be happy to provide you with a written quote on a special retouching you may require. Contact your photographer for a price quote.
This contract has not yet been signed by the client.